Risk Warning: Leveraged products involve high risks and losses may exceed the invested capital
CFI recognizes Quality and Continuous Improvement as essential elements benefiting its clients and thereby securing the company continued success.
For this reason, CFI is obtaining ISO 9001:2015 Quality standard.
The international standard ISO 9001 specifies requirements for a Quality Management System (QMS), to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services in conformity to clients and regulatory requirements and commit to high Quality standard.
Moreover, ISO 9001, promotes QMS, and ensures implementation is achieved by internal audit, management review and pervading actions.
CFI has developed a Quality Statement as follows:
Credit Financier Invest (CFI) Ltd recognizes Quality as an essential element that provides the Company with its continued success within the Investment Firms Industry.
This policy is implemented in all areas of operation by:
• Operating and maintaining a Quality Management System meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
• Continually improving the effectiveness of our Quality Management System
• Assuring conformity to the Company’s clients and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
• Provide policies, procedures developed and implemented with the primary focus to assure the continual compliance of the requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001:2015
• Promoting the quality management systems and ensuring implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and pervading actions.
The Management of Credit Financier Invest (CFI) Ltd is committed to active participation in the implementation and regular review of the Quality Management System in order to maintain high quality standards.